Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Still Alive, Still Eating Cheese

I have graced Switzerland with my presence for six weeks now and I am still alive, the child is also, more importantly, and I can now feel assured that if I ever were to breed I may be an acceptable parent. Nether-the-less Irish comedian Dylan Moran's skit on children merely being midget drunks cannot be closer to the truth. For your amusement -


Quite simply, best comedian ever. But it has been great looking after his Lordship, you forget how much simpler everything is as a child and how logical children can be. Thank goodness for the language barrier or the poor large-bellied man might have heard Jay questioning the existence of a baby in his tummy. This evening however he had a small breakdown that the compass needle always pointed one way, he couldn't possibly comprehend why west wasn't an available setting. 

- L

No comments:

Post a Comment